Online Purchases: Purchases made online are available for a full refund if not satisfied with the product. Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card. Returns are not accepted on Limited Edition items. Items marked Limited Edition are final sale.
Try It On:
Our “TRY IT ON” policy allows you to feel and try our sunglasses on for size. SICKY Eyewear backs our product 100% and we know you will love it. In the event you don’t, you have 10 days from the purchase date to return the product for all full refund.
– Return within 10 days of purchase
– Customer pays return shipping fees on international orders
– Item has been unworn
– All items, including sunglass, case, and cloth are returned
– Item is free of any damage caused by the customer
At SICKY Eyewear, returns are always FREE! To initiate a return, please email [email protected] A prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you. Attach the label to your box and drop at the post office. It’s that easy! Refunds take approximately 5-7 business days to appear on your statement.
Retail Purchases: If you have purchased SICKY product through an authorized dealer, please refer to the dealers return policy and adhere to those terms.
Warranty Inspection Through Retailer:
– Contact retailer, provide proof of purchase, and show defective product.
– Retailer will send product to SICKY for Warranty Approval
– Your warranty is valid only if the following criteria are met:
– Proof of Purchase is provided from authorized dealer or SICKY Online Store
– Items need to be returned in all original packaging, including sunglass, case, and cloth are returned
– Damages are caused by manufacturing defects in production, materials, or workmanship
– Your warranty is not valid provided the following criteria:
– Normal wear-and-tear does not constitute a valid warranty, including:
– Scratched or broken lenses
– Broken arms
– Lost screws
– Scratched frames
– Peeled frames
– Faded frames
– Nose piece deterioration
– Frame deterioration
– Alteration of frames, accessories, or materials
– Installation of new lenses
Warranty Inspection Through SICKY:
SHIPPING – Ship all potential defective items under warranty to:
c/o Warranty Claims
PO BOX 6161
Scottsdale, AZ 85261-6161